But with the end of the month comes "What I learned this Month."
1) We had an awesome summer here and I nearly forgot to thank God for it. Now that it is in the high 90's, I am thanking and praising God for a summer that was not so hot, literally.
2) God will see me through. I guess I already know this, but I am reminded of it after each Middle School Camp I have completed. Being over 50 and having fibromyalgia, it is only by the grace of God that I can make it through these summer camps. And, PTL, the weather was fantastic this year.
3) God gives babies to young mothers for a reason. I'm getting too old for fussy babies.
4) Just today He "reminded" me of "And He has said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.' Most gladly therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me . . . for when I am weak, then I am strong" (2 Cor. 12:9-10). I need this repetition! Please keep reminding me, Lord.
5) Stepping down from a ministry that you love without being able to see the next step to a new ministry is extremely hard. I stand on the rim of the His Word's lamplight waiting to see where that next step is. Lord, don't let me fall.
Now its your turn.