Thursday, April 11, 2013

Learning to blog

I can learn!

I wasn't sure if my old brain could still learn new things, but I can, and I am.  I decided to take an on-line course of how to blog, and I'm glad I did.

Prior to now, I had set up two blogs.  One at WordPress and the other here.  And I set them up years ago.  But nothing ever got published.  Oh, I know, I needed to actually type something in to get it on the blog, but I really wasn't sure I knew what I was doing.

And besides, who would want to read what I wrote.

Then a month or so ago, I sat down and wrote my introduction.  It felt so good to put it on the page, to see it published.  Still, I wasn't sure I knew enough of the techie stuff to do this right.

So I checked out my local community colleges ed2go courses.  And there I found just what I was looking for.  (By this time I had forgotten that I had another blog space over at WordPress.  That makes me wonder how much I'll retain from this course.)

So these first posts, and I do know what a post is, will be learning experiences.  My intro into blogging is an okay post, but I cringe to see I need to edit it!  Typos, okay misspellings, bad grammar, eek!

Please bear with me as I learn how to go back and edit something I've already posted.  (I figured that out!)  I sure hope I can go back and fix it.  Well, no one has read it yet.  Maybe I should just delete it and repost it.

Back to my lessons.


(Just learned I need to add a link, so I think this is where I'll do it Check out my daughter's blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment